Want more offers? Visit CNN Underscored’s Guide to Amazon Prime Day for full coverage of the best discounts to be found during this massive sale.
Just because Prime Day is technically Amazon’s domain doesn’t mean it was the only retailer offering discounts this week. There are many reasons buyers may choose to shop from retailers other than Amazon, and we’re all about saving money without sacrificing any of your values. Whether your favorites are only stored in one place or you’re looking for a personal gift for someone special, these sales have you covered.
Below, we’ve rounded up a bunch of competing retailers still offering discounts after Prime Day. Shop big box alternatives like Wayfair, Nordstrom and Best Buy at rare deals at durable and small businesses as well.
Be sure to scroll down for a collection of smaller brands offering not-so-small discounts. Covering all categories and price points, these retailers will have you saying “Amazon who?” in no time.
Adidas is racing Amazon to the finish line with these deals – get an extra 25% off select full-price and sale items with code SCOREBIG at checkout. Whether you’re looking for a fresh pair of kicks, comfy loungewear, or activewear that’s the perfect fit for your workout routine, Adidas has you covered with these Prime Day sales through July 14th.
Best Buy’s July Black Friday sale has some great deals you can’t miss. All the latest technology and appliances will be on sale: think beloved brands Apple, KitchenAid, Dyson, Beats and more. These deals are likely to match Amazon’s, so head over to Best Buy’s site for featured deals through July 17.
Nordstrom’s annual anniversary sale is the retailer’s biggest and best sale of the year, and although the official start date is July 15, many Nordy Club cardholders can save money today. With a ton of discounts across all categories, these are deals on luxury must-haves you won’t want to miss. Check out our roundup for some of the best picks – plus, you can even browse the digital catalog for inspiration.
Right now you can save big on tech essentials, thanks to Samsung’s July Black Friday sale. Whether you’re buying a new phone, tablet, TV, wireless headphones, or even a vacuum cleaner, this sale has you covered. The promotion now lasts until July 24.
Walmart has no official Prime Day event competing, but the mega-retailer has released thousands of new throwbacks to its regular deals section. Through July 14, the retailer is offering a slew of new and expanded throwback prices in nearly 20 categories with new savings and flash selections added daily.
During Wayfair’s Summer Save-a-Thon event, you can take advantage of dozens of promotions to upgrade your home and patio in style. Get deep discounts – up to 60% off – on a bunch of categories by August 28 (but hurry, all the best stuff will sell out fast). Get huge savings on furniture, bedding, decor, kitchen essentials and more. Check out our favorites from this big sale.
This year, the anniversary event at Woot! (an Amazon-owned company) coincides with Prime Day, which means you can get tons of savings at the adjacent outlet. Phew! is already a must-have for discounts on must-have items, and this sale is no different – through July 24, save on products from Dyson, Apple, Bissell, Under Armour, 23andMe and more. The site’s daily promotions change every day, so check back next week for the best deals.
Additional offers from some of our favorite brands
• Ashley Furniture: This July Black Friday sale offers shoppers up to 50% off indoor and outdoor furniture.
• Bed bath and beyond: Beyond Big Savings event offers up to 50% off sales and clearances.
• Buy Buy Baby: If you or someone you know is pregnant, now’s a great time to browse everything this retailer has to offer – you’ll get 20% off anything you want right now.
• Champion:Hang on to the sports and workout gear on sale now at Champion – the brand is offering up to 40% off select styles.
• Dr Martens: Get up to 40% off these best-selling stylish and durable shoes.
• EyeBuyDirect: Treat yourself to new eyewear with up to 50% off summer clearance.
• Lingonberry: Huckberry’s durable outdoor apparel and gear rarely goes on sale, so be sure to browse this promotion for 30% off seasonal bestsellers, through July 14th.
• J-Crew: Sale styles are up to an additional 70% off, so you can stock your wardrobe for a whole lot less – just use code BIGGERSALE at checkout.
• Kate Spade: Only on July 14, get 20% off ultra cute backpacks.
• Levi’s: Don’t miss this end of season sale, with an additional 50% off denim styles on sale and more.
• Lenovo: Tech sales aren’t exclusive to Amazon during Prime Day – shop these discounts at Lenovo’s Black Friday event in July.
• Lofty: The deluxe Loftie alarm clock that replaces the phone is $40 off with code 40BWXMRDPS, now through Friday.
• Lowe’s: Save on appliances and home essentials during this summer savings promotion.
• Made in: Buy high-quality kitchenware from Made In during these summer sales once a year.
• michaels: Craftsmen and do-it-yourselfers, you’re in luck: Michaels is offering 20% off your purchase with code 22MADEBYYOU.
• our place: Get the famous Always Pan and more for less during the brand’s summer sale.
• Skin Store: Feed your skin with this sale: you can get up to 25% off with code SALE and a free gift on orders over $150.
• Sperry: Trainers, slides and boat shoes are all 30% off during this Friends and Family sale – just use code FRIENDS at checkout.
• WhoGivesACrap: Get $10 off your first planet-friendly toilet paper subscription – just spend $45 and use code CNN10 at checkout.
• Zagg: Select digital accessories like portable chargers and protective cases are 30% off.