In this week’s Best of 9to5Toys: Apple Watch Series 7 pre-order discounts go live, AirPods Pro drop to $ 179, Apple’s new iPad mini 6 is on sale, and more …
This week, the Apple Watch Series 7 is finally available for pre-order, and we’re already tracking some of the very first releases on the all-new wearable. Apple Watch Series 7 arrives as the latest iteration of the fitness tracker with some notable improvements over its predecessors. Available in one of five aluminum colors or five other premium material styles, it is now available in 41mm or 45mm sizes with a larger screen, additional IP6X dust resistance and full functionality. usual fitness tracking.
Continuing on the Apple front, we see a new 2021 low on the popular AirPods Pro. Go down to $ 179, you have a notable chance to finally try the flagship headphones. Arguably the most compelling aspect of the AirPods Pro is the active noise cancellation, which combines with one of the best transparency modes on the market to deliver an engaging listening experience. That’s alongside new additions like Spatial Audio and Dolby Atmos support that launched earlier this summer in addition to other new ones. lossless streaming features. Without forgetting other advantages like Hi siri Support, IPX4 water resistance and 24 hour battery life.
And to round out our three favorite deals this week, those who missed out on early discounts on Apple’s all-new iPad mini 6 have yet another chance to save money. Go down to $ 474, you are looking for the second best prices yet. Taking many of the signature features of its latest tablets, the new ipad mini 6 arrives with an edge-to-edge 8.3-inch Retina display alongside Touch ID in the power button. There’s also added Apple Pencil support, with the A15 Bionic chip powering the whole experience. I’m a recent convert myself and love the compact size.
This Week’s Best Reviews and Practical Covers |
Scepter Nebula 44-inch monitor review: ultra-wide gaming on a budget [Video]
Subscribe to 9to5Toys YouTube channel for all the latest videos, reviews and more!
New Products, Guides, More |
Philips Hue launches new gradient mood light strip with addressable RGB lighting
- Microsoft just unveiled the new 20th anniversary Xbox controller and headset, pre-orders are now live
- Seagate Brings Solid-State Speeds and Green LED Bars to Its New 1TB Xbox Game Drive
- Rockstar’s new Grand Theft Auto trilogy to release on PS, Xbox, Switch and PC in 2021, iOS / Android next year
- Arcade1Up Expands Retro Collection With New Tron, Killer Instinct and Ridge Racer Cabinets
- Microsoft partners with adidas for new Xbox 20th anniversary shoe campaign
- HORI launches Yoshi, Mario and other HORIPAD Mini controllers for Nintendo Switch
- J.Crew’s fall reboot collection features a range of stylish footwear
- PowerA Carefully Provides Two Xbox Series X | S Controllers With New Duo Charging Station
- Kingdom Hearts’ Sora joins the battle as the final fighter of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and more
- Monique Lhuillier x Pottery Barn Holiday Collection offers beautiful pieces for your home
- New Nyko Smart Clip Plus for DualSense and Series X | S Controllers Improves Mobile Gaming
- Backcountry’s 90s are back guide shows jackets, shoes, and more.
- The Reebok x Ghostbusters Collection Features Five New Shoe Styles You’ll Love
- Acer announces three new Windows 11 laptops + free update to existing computers