Hello readers, especially those of you who are Disney+ subscribers because today is Disney+ Day 2022, and the streamer has plenty of perks and discounts for you.
We’ve already told you about all the movies, shows, and more debuting on Disney+ today.
We also told you about getting into Disneyland, Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris early, plus special screenings at AMC Theaters.
But there’s so much more Disney+ has in store for subscribers today.
Discounts and benefits for subscribers
Existing subscribers and new subscribers can receive the following benefits to celebrate Disney+ Day.
The savings are going to be huge for Disney+ subscribers who take advantage of these discounts:
- Disney Cruise Line Offer: The third and fourth guests will sail for free with two full-fare guests in the same cabin. Disney+ subscribers can reserve up to two staterooms with this offer available from September 8. Offer is valid on select Disney Magic, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy cruises departing January through April 2023, in select stateroom categories.
- Walt Disney World Resort Offer: Thinking of visiting Walt Disney World for the Holidays of 2022? Disney+ subscribers can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from December 11 through December 25, 2022. Click here to see your savings.
You can book one of the above discounts directly, or you can contact Disney Blog’s authorized travel planning expert, Stacey at Pixie Vacations.
Booking your trip with Stacey helps support this blog, and you’ll have access to her wealth of Disney knowledge to help you book your trip. Thanks!
- shopDisney: To celebrate Disney+ Day, shopDisney will offer free shipping using the code FREE BOAT in the US on September 8 until 11:59 p.m. PT for all guests. Disney+ subscribers can also get special access to a curated collection of shopDisney products. This personalized selection of designs is inspired by favorite Disney+ Day Premieres, Disney+ Originals, and more.
- Disney Editions Worldwide: Disney Publishing Worldwide will offer a selection of discounted e-books until September 18, giving fans the opportunity to discover the stories behind their favorite Disney+ series, including The Women of Walt Disney Imagineering and National Geographic COSMOS: Possible Worlds. To explore the worlds of your favorite Disney+ series even further in hardcover or electronic editions, check out Marvel’s Wandavision: the art of the series, Star Wars: Brotherhoodand The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Season 2).
- National Geographic Digital Subscription Offer: Disney+ subscribers can take advantage of a free six-month trial of Nat Geo Digital. Enjoy subscriber-exclusive content, every page of every issue ever published in our digital archive, and access stories anywhere with the ad-free Nat Geo mobile app.
- Disney Movie Insiders bonus points: When subscribers link their Disney+ account to their Disney Movie Insiders account before September 30, they earn 150 bonus points and continue to earn 50 points per month as long as their active accounts are linked. Membership is free Disney Movie Insidersand members can redeem points for rewards, experiences and more.
- Uber One offer: Extended on Disney+ Day, Disney+ subscribers get six months free of Uber One membership, plus $25 off their first Uber Eats order.
Disney+ subscribers attending D23 Expo can continue the Disney+ Day celebration with special experiences, giveaways and offers at the convention.
To access the following benefits, subscribers can redeem their Disney+ subscriber pass September 8 through September 11 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the D23 Expo Will Call and Arena Box Office at the Anaheim Convention Center Arena.
To confirm your subscriber pass, guests will need to scan their valid D23 Expo badge.
- Subscriber filtering: On September 8, subscribers and their families traveling to D23 Expo are invited to celebrate Disney+ Day with a special under-the-stars screening of the Disney+ Day Premiere, “Pinocchio,” at the Hilton Anaheim located next to the Anaheim Convention Center. This subscriber-only event will feature special content, a live DJ, refreshments, giveaways, and more. To access the screening, subscribers must present their Disney+ subscriber pass. Space is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Offer pitches: Throughout the weekend, Disney+ subscribers attending D23 Expo will be able to unlock special giveaways or promotions at offer points on the show when they present their Disney+ subscriber pass. In the Disney+ Innovation Lounge, Disney+ Subscribers and D23 Gold Members will receive a Disney+ Trading Card Pack containing custom artwork celebrating some of the most popular current and upcoming Disney+ movies and shows.
- Early Access to the Adidas Ultraboost DNA x Marvel Legacy Black Panther Shoe: D23 Expo subscribers can register for early access to the new Adidas shoe inspired by Wakandan symbols and the iconic costume of legendary Marvel character, Black Panther. Subscribers can stop by the Disney+ Innovation Lounge for a preview of the new shoe, and sign up to list for a limited drop coming soon.
- Citizen: Citizen invites guests to D23 Expo to celebrate “moments in time” and, to celebrate D23 Expo and Disney+ Day, will offer a selection of products available only to Disney+ subscribers, including a new watch inspired by the premiere of Disney+ Day Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder. Attendees can stop by the Disney+ Innovation Lounge or the Citizen kiosk to learn more.
- CORKCICLE®: Experience heroic hydration with select CORKCICLE products available at D23 Expo, only for Disney+ subscribers. Subscribers will be able to purchase 24 oz. tumblers inspired by popular Marvel characters, Thor and Loki. CORKCICLE will also give Disney+ subscribers early access to a new collection inspired by Snow White. Attendees can stop by the Disney+ Innovation Lounge or the CORKCICLE booth to learn more.
Special offer for subscribers
Remember: If you’re not a subscriber, Disney+ is offering a Disney+ Day special of $1.99 for the first month.
If you subscribe to Disney+, what discount(s) and advantage(s) do you expect to benefit from? Let us know in the comments.