Dublin, 15 July 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Home Fitness Products Market (2022-2027) by Type, Channels, End Users, Price, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis Report” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Home Fitness Products Market is estimated to be valued at USD 11.29 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 19.57 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.63%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global home fitness products market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Adidas, Amer Sports, Brunswick, Chattanooga, Corepump, Cybex International, Fitness World, Fitnessathome, HOIST Fitness System, Icon Health & Fitness, Johnson Health Tech, JTX Fitness, Keiser, Life Fitness, Louis Vuitton , Nautilus, NOHrD & WaterRower International, NordicTrack, Octane Fitness, Peloton, Pent, Precor, Proform, Star Trac, Technogym, Tonal, TRUE Fitness Technology, Vectra Fitness, WOODWAY, York Barbell, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
- The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global home fitness products market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
- The report analyzes the global home fitness products market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
- Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global home fitness products market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing prevalence of obesity
4.1.2 Government initiatives to promote a healthy lifestyle
4.1.3 Sedentary Lifestyles and Busy Schedules Have Driven the Adoption of Home Fitness Equipment
4.2.1 High cost of equipment
4.2.2 Alternatives to home training
4.3.1 Development of multi-purpose equipment and connected fitness device technologies
4.3.2 Increasing disposable income in emerging economies
4.4.1 Limited space and maintenance
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Home Fitness Products Market, by Type
6.2.1 Foam roller
6.2.2 Weighted jump rope
6.2.3 Yoga mat
6.3 Cardiovascular training equipment
6.3.1 Pneumatic bicycle
6.3.2 Elliptical machines
6.3.3 Punching bag
6.3.5 Conveyor belt
6.4 Strength equipment
6.4.1 Abdominal wheel
6.4.2 Adjustable dumbbells
6.4.3 Adjustable kettlebell
6.5 Medicine ball
6.5.1 Mini resistance bands
6.5.2 Mini resistance bands
6.5.3 Weightlifting bench
7 Global Home Fitness Products Market, by Channels
7.3.1 Direct broadcast
7.3.2 Third Party Retailers
7.4.2 Specialized retailer
8 Global Home Fitness Products Market, By End Users
8.4 Gym in the apartment
9 Global Home Fitness Products Market, By Price
10 Americas Home Fitness Products Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 Europe home fitness products market
11:15 a.m. Switzerland
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East & Africa Home Fitness Product Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC Home Fitness Products Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lankan
1:15 p.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.2 American sports
15.5 Core pump
15.6 Cybex International
15.7 Fitness World
15.8 Home Fitness
15.9 HOIST Fitness System
15.10 Health and Fitness Icon
15.11 Johnson Health Tech
15.12 JTX Fitness
15.15 Louis Vuitton
15.17 NOHrD & WaterRower International
15.18 Nordic Track
15.19 Octane form
3:20 p.m. Peloton
15.27 TRUE Fitness Technology
15.28 Vectra Fitness
15.29 WOODED ROAD
3:30 p.m. York Barbell
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/whc1jp
Global home fitness products market