According to the latest IMARC Group report, entitled “Clothing for women Market: Global industry trends, share, size, growth, opportunity and forecast 2021-2026,“The global womenswear market grew at a CAGR of 4.8% during the period 2015-2020. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the global market to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the period 2021-2026.
Like the new coronavirus (COVID-19[FEMALE)[FEMININE) as the crisis takes hold of the world, we are constantly monitoring changes in the markets, as well as the buying behaviors of consumers around the world – our estimates on the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Request a free copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/women-apparel-market/requestsample
Women’s clothing refers to different clothes worn by women. These garments include a wide category of products, ranging from ethnic clothing to formal wear, available in a variety of sizes and prices. Over the years, the demand for sustainable and eco-friendly clothing has increased due to growing environmental concerns and rising incomes.
Market trends and drivers:
The market for women’s clothing is mainly growing due to the growing number of online retail stores. This can be attributed to the increasing penetration of the internet and the many associated benefits, such as faster delivery, discount coupons, convenience, accessibility and easy return policies, and different payment methods. In addition to this, the major manufacturers offer exclusive high fashion clothing, as well as a huge range of new designs and styles, especially in formal wear. They are also focused on introducing trendy clothing with innovative patterns, designs, colors, fabrics and styles to expand their customer base. In addition, the widespread adoption of innovative strategies, such as personalization and mass customization, and 3D printing to improve product quality and minimize production costs, are contributing to the growth of the market. Other factors such as the growing concept of visual merchandising and the rising trend of fashion rental services are positively impacting the growth of the market.
Competitive landscape with key players:
The competitive landscape of the global women’s clothing market has been studied in the report along with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Adidas AG
- Burberry Plc Group
- Dolce & Gabbana Srl
- Forever 21 (Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Limited)
- LVMH Group
- PVH Corp
- Giorgio Armani SpA
- L Brands Inc.
- Prada SpA
- Uniqlo Co. Ltd.
- Industria by Diseno Textil, SA
Key market segmentation:
- Depending on the type of product, the market has been separated into tops and dresses; bottom wear; indoor clothing and sleepwear; coats, jackets and suits; ethnic dress; and others.
- Based on the season, the market has been categorized into summer clothing, winter clothing, and all-season clothing.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, exclusive stores, multi-brand outlets, online stores and others.
- Regionally, the market has been divided into North America (United States and Canada); Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and Middle East and Africa.
Explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://bit.ly/2Ze6gMZ
Highlights of the report:
- Market performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market trends
- Market drivers and success factors
- The impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- Value chain analysis
- Global market structure
- Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as part of the customization.
The IMARC group is a leading market research company providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across industries and regions to identify their most exciting opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include key business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasting and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology, and new processing methods are at the top of the market. business expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Email: [email protected]
Americas: + 1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: + 44-753-713-2163 | Asia: + 91-120-433-0800